Tuesday 7 August 2012

TRUMPETER RAILWAY GONDOLA

TRUMPETER GONDOLA with LOW SIDES
1/35 SCALE STATIC MODEL.. 

This model is available in two versions.......one with low sides and the other with high sides.
I chose the low side model as I wanted to copy the Box Art to a point as I had the 2cm Flakvierling 38
Anti Aircraft Gun  from another model.
Trumpeter have done a good job with this model as it is a pleasure to build and allows plenty of scope for weathering. 


Attractive Box Art as usual from Trumpeter.












 This photo was taken on my 3 feet of line that I have assembled from the Trumpeter kit.
It is not to flash when compared to working models but is okay for these static models. Still needs a little more work before I mount the BR 52 Engine and Tender.
Have almost completed a scratch built wooden carriage that was used to carry Explosives and that will finalise my little Diorama.
I might get better at photography also ....who knows.
Regards Les


1 comment:

  1. surgical steel vs titanium - Titanium Art | The Art of Art
    ‎Stoner titanium chords Engineering · ‎Pitanium Arts · ‎Titanium Art · ‎Plastic 2013 ford focus titanium hatchback and thaitanium Art · ‎Plastic Art 2016 ford fusion energi titanium · ‎Titanium Art titanium knee replacement

    ReplyDelete